- Kurtzea P41
- Bizkaia 48196
- Main Contact
- Jon Curutchet
- Tel: (+34) 688679699
Original, funky, creative, urban and colourful womenswear.
Skunkfunk is a proud designer of high quality womenswear and distributes its clothing across more than 1,000 outlets worldwide. The brand originates from the Basque country and is renowned for its attractive avant-garde yet sophisticated street style.
From asymmetric details to vivid prints, Skunkfunk appeals to women looking to make a powerful statement. The brand constantly works with artists from a wide variety of fields to revitalise its product range and to keep it fresh each season.
SkunkFunk wants to pioneer in setting new standards for responsible street fashion.
Key to symbols (PDF, 2MB)
Ethical Focus & Policy
Skunkfunk designs are linked to concepts such as multiFUNKtionality and durability. Multi-optional and creative clothes that withstand changes in trends.
Skunkfunk is comitted to making durable fashion that brings a sustainable conscious to comfortable creative urban wear.
- Social resources: Skunkfunk works towards long term relationships based off trust and close communication with all suppliers.
- Responsible use of natural resources: Skunkfunk wraps 100% of our goods in bioplastic bags made out of rice or corn cellulose. Over 50% of the cardboard boxes used in deliveries are reused from previous shipments. Skunkfunk respects forests by using recycled or reused paper in the everyday work and productions.
- Reducing CO2 emissions: Skunkfunk transports over 90% of goods by boat.
- Certifications: All of Skunkfunk’s organic products are third-party certified and labelled under the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and the Organic Content Standard (OCS) by Ecocert Greenlife.
The majority of fibers used are organic, cotton, lyocell (Tencel), recycled polyester and linen.
Skunk funk also presents the first Zero Waste collection, based on the respect for the environment and people, both manufacturers and designers.
- Skunkfunk_-_Sustainability_Leaflet_-_Doing_Our_Bit.pdf (PDF, 4.3 MB)
- 175_F15_PRESENTACION_MAIA_low.pdf (PDF, 6.6 MB)
- Zero_Waste_display_jpg.pdf (PDF, 528.6 KB)
Wholesale: average 25€ – 50€
Retail: average 60€ – 80€
Products and services
Minimum order criteria
Typical Product lead times
5 months lead time.
Closest shipping ports
For wholesale customers: Skunkfunk ships 95% of their goods. They ship from Bilbao in Basque Country.
For retail customers: Shipping from Bilbao. For a free transport 3000 euros minimum