- Sunrise Venetia, First Floor, 6
- 168 / 172-A, Jagannath Shankar Seth Road
- Girgaum, Mumbai 400 004
- Main Contact
- Shishir Goenka
- Tel: +91 (22) 23820523
Private label manufacturer of organic cotton and bamboo clothing for women, men and kids.
Fusion Clothing is a private label manufacturer and exporter of organic knitted clothing from India. With a growing concern for nature and global warming, the company recognised a need to delve into eco-friendly garments and accessories.
With more than 20 years of experience, they have worked with top brands around the world.
Fusion Clothing is committed to total quality control & timely shipments. Professional merchandisers are available to handle all details of customer specifications, ensuring clear communication and execution of orders. They understands different markets and regularly make photo and salesmen samples for customers.
Key to symbols (PDF, 2MB)
Ethical Focus & Policy
Fusion International is the first Indian company to become a member of the Association for Conservation headquarters in Switzerland. Their clothing is made from:
· 100% Organic Cotton & Fair Trade certified Organic Cotton
· Bamboo fabrics with blends of Organic Cotton
· 100% Waste – 40% Recycled post consumer polyester + 60% Cotton.
· Modal fabric with blends of Organic Cotton
· Hemp / Organic Cotton blends
· Eucalyptus / Organic Cotton Blends
· Wool / Modal Blends
· Linen / Organic Cotton Blends
· Lyocell / Organic Cotton Blends
Fusion International is GOTS Certified and also under the process of a Fair Trade registration with FLO. They ensure zero discharge of all dyes used in dyeing and printing through effluent treatment plants. Health & safety is given priority and the factory is ISO 9001 : 2008 certified. Their in-house brand, ‘Do U Speak Green?’, follows a triple bottom line approach with social, economic & environmental benefits.
The company supports forestation programs through the Bombay Natural History Society as well as education for underprivileged children through Nanhikali. The company contributes to Greenpeace, WWF and SOS Children’s Villages of India.
For enquiries please email: [email protected]
- FLO_Certificate.pdf (PDF, 114.8 KB)
- 4131-2016_Certificate_of_COmpliance_OCS_MC_.pdf (PDF, 299.3 KB)
- 4131-2016_Certificate_of_Compliance_GOTS_MC_.pdf (PDF, 195.5 KB)
Euro 4.00 – 12.00
Products and services
Samples; As requested by buyer
Minimum order criteria
300 pcs per colour
Maximum order criteria
30,000 pcs per style
Typical Product lead times
60 to 75 days depending on the style / fabric
Closest shipping ports