The Ethical Fashion Fellowship will unite 500 pioneering innovators in fashion and sustainability to take the movement to the next level.
Fellows gain recognition, can be selected for discounted access to the SOURCE platform, and benefit from the opportunity to help shape EFF’s strategy to transform social and environmental standards in the fashion industry.
Are you an innovator in the sustainable fashion sector? Be a part of an inspirational movement: Join the Fellowship 500. Email us with any questions
HOW CAN I APPLY TO BECOME A FELLOW?
CLICK HERE to visit and fill in our brief online application form. Applications are reviewed by our Fellowship Panel. If you are successful you may be eligible for all benefits, including full and unlimited access to the SOURCE, listing on SOURCE database and access to Fellowship events. There is a Fellowship subscription fee, however we offer selected applicants major discounts off standard fees for access to the SOURCE and other benefits.
Got questions or need more information? Email us at [email protected]
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO BECOME A FELLOW?
People and businesses who are innovating in sustainability in the fashion sector, or have the potential to do so. This includes entrepreneurs and individuals with innovative ideas, passion and drive- as well as businesses, from start ups to large retailers which have integrated social and environmental best practice. We have a Fellowship partnership scheme with Colleges and educational institutions and a limited number of student fellowships are available every year.
Fellowship 500 aims to bring together individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses from every part of the fashion industry sector. To do this effectively we aim to engage up to 20-50 fellows in each of a range of specific skill categories or industry sectors: These are listed below.
WHAT CAN I ENJOY AS A FELLOW?
- Become a part of a diverse and influential movement in the fashion sector. Connect with its leaders, innovators, and pioneers.
- Access to new ideas, skills and contacts through the FELLOWSHIP 500 network
- The opportunity to attend FELLOWSHIP 500 events: CLICK HERE to see the 2012 event programme
- The opportunity to contribute to EFF’s strategy to transform social and environmental standards in the fashion industry through the FELLOWSHIP 500 network
Access to all SOURCE subscribers benefits, including:
- Full members access to the ground breaking SOURCE platform, including SOURCE Intelligence and ethical suppliers information on the SOURCE Database
- The opportunity to list you business or skills on the SOURCE Database, and to benefit from promotion as an Ethical Fashion Fellow through EFF’s media channels
- Access to discounts and special offers through EFF and partners, including free expert consultancy, discounted access to trade shows, and much more.
GOALS OF FELLOWSHIP 500
FELLOWSHIP 500 has been launched by the Ethical Fashion Forum with the aim of taking the fashion industry to tipping point- the point at which sustainable practices by fashion businesses become the rule rather than the exception to it- from field to final product.
The Fellowship will do this through:
- Uniting 500 of the world’s foremost innovators and leaders in the fashion sector every year
- Supporting and facilitating collaboration between these leaders towards common sustainability goals
- Inspiring innovative thinking, enabling positive change and creating an enlightened space to tackle the challenges of the fashion industry
- Putting the spotlight on the industries leaders, globally, through the Fellowship scheme
- Encouraging more fashion sector professionals and businesses to engage with sustainability and to become leaders in their fields, in every part of the world
Students and graduates dedicated to sustainability principles are already playing a pivotal role in driving forward the ethical fashion movement. In order to facilitate access by students to the SOURCE platform and inspire and motivate increased engagement with sustainability, the Ethical Fashion Forum has extended Fellowship to Colleges, partnering with colleges to offer low cost access to all components of the SOURCE to students.
College Fellows subscribe to the SOURCE on behalf of students at a fraction of the cost of individual subscription.
We are looking for 21 leading fashion colleges to join the College Fellowship during 2012, globally.
Interested in learning more about College Fellowship, and how your College can secure SOURCE access on behalf of students? Email us for details
FELLOWSHIP ROUND TABLES
During 2012 the Ethical Fashion Forum is running a programme of invitation only Fellowship round tables, bringing together sector leaders and pioneers. CLICK HERE to see the 2012 round table event programme
We will also be consulting with fellows on other Fellowship networking opportunities and events.
Our 2012 event programme includes a number of virtual round tables allowing Fellows located all over the world to take part.
ETHICAL FASHION FELLOWSHIP 500 PRODUCT AND SKILL SECTORS
Skills and sectors that we have identified include:
Fashion Design innovation
Textile Design innovation
Recycling and Upcycling
Colleges- education sector
Supply sector- CMT- factories
Supply sector-Fairtrade/ cooperative
Luxury / Designer names
High St / Corporate (including targeting specific roles within this, eg buyers, technicians)
Independent multi brand retailers
Individual innovators and consultants
Awareness raising/ activism