HAH | Hot-As-Hell
- United States
- Main Contact
- Jilli Joffe
- Tel: 310.729.9899
Sexy with a soul
A movement, a lifestyle, and a brand, Hot-As-Hell is pioneering the idea that real is the new sexy. With its sustainable collection of swimwear, lingerie and beach lifestyle apparel, HAH clothing is designed for the HAH woman – with a purpose, with a conscience, with a soul. The result is wearable, attainable clothing made of eco friendly, machine washable fabrics by ethical manufacturers around the world. Because it’s Hot-As-Hell to care, and we had to #startsomewhere.
Ethical Focus & Policy
Hot-As-Hell invests in innovative fibers, fabrics, and processes that are not only easy on the environment, but actually better for the consumer and the life of the garments.
Hot-As-Hell has implemented sustainability in its first collection in two ways:
1. EFL FABRIC: Hot-As-Hell partnered with manufacturer in Sri Lanka to co-launch this game changing, innovative, eco-friendly performance fabric. EFL is comprised of PTT (registered as Sorona, it’s a polymer developed by DuPont from renewably sourced corn sugar) and LYCRA EXTRA LIFE. Hot-As-Hell loves this fabric because it reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 51% and consumers 25% less energy than traditional textiles, and it’s Biodegradable. Plus it’s good to the consumer by fighting against fading, enduring salt water, chlorin
2. ECO-FRIENDLY PRINTING TECHNIQUES: all of Hot-As-Hell’s prints are digitally sublimated, which requires 95% less water than traditional methods.
Being an ethical fashion brand is extremely important to Hot-As-Hell. The brand is transparent on all manufacturing processes – who, what, when and where the products are made (all of this information is available on our website). Hot-As-Hell practices community based production with minded manufacturers worldwide, who are experts in their respective fields. Hot-As-Hell has a give-back philosophy in communities where we manufacture through women-centric projects – women helping women help the next generation.
- HAH_Press_2015.pdf (PDF, 281.1 KB)
- HAHT_OFF_THE_PRESS_vol.1_.16_.pdf (PDF, 402.6 KB)
- HAHT_off_the_press.pdf (PDF, 397.2 KB)
Wholesale: $14 – $207 (USD)
Retail: $28 – $428 (USD)
Minimum order criteria
reviewed on a case by case basis, ranging from about $1000-$3000.
Typical Product lead times
Availability of OTS product, new seasons are about 3 month lead time.
Closest shipping ports
Shipping internationally from the United States using FedEx, ground or overnight depending on the request.